shipping

we ship all of our products through USPS, UPS & FedEx, and DHL if shipping overseas.

we ship only using shipping products made of recycled materials & are themselves recyclable and/or reusable.

we also offset all of our shipping carbons both through shipping products to our clients as well as shipments to us from our artisans. we offset our carbon footprint through the nature conservancy.


returns

We gladly accept returns within reason and within 14 days of receipt of package.  If you are unsatisfied with your product, please send us an email and let us know why- we will try our best to make it right!  If the product is defective we will send a return shipping label to you at no cost.  If you have buyer's remorse (we get it) let us know by sending us an email or use the contact page here.  Unfortunately we can not reimburse you for return shipping but will gladly return and refund you fully when we receive the product unused and unworn.


Products

we get lots of questions about where are products are from and where we source from.

about 75% of our products are designed by bahati and produced by one of our artisan groups or small businesses.  the other 25% of our products are purchased directly from our artisan groups, cooperatives or small independent designers.  

all of our products are fair trade always.  we know each of our suppliers well and have visited all of their factories, suppliers, and know all of their employees. we only work with companies/cooperatives and individual who share our ethical and sustainable business practices.