AdobeStock_132223017.jpeg

ethos

bahati is an ethical & luxury fashion company.  bahati is a kiswahili word meaning 'good fortune' or 'luck'.  we work with artisans, cooperatives, small businesses and independent designers only through a hands-on collaborative design and production process.  about 75% of our products are a result of bahati designing or redesigning traditional design elements within our products; the other 25% are designs directly from our partners.  

we are fair trade always and have close relationships with all of our suppliers.  we know all of them by name and have visited all of them personally.

the artisan sector employs and empowers women and youth all around the globe and small businesses are the heart of economic change and progress.  we look to support all of our artisans, cooperatives and small businesses to bring you these unique, beautiful and luxury artisan goods.